Friday, March 30, 2012

You may be a winner? Not me.

No new information today. No responses from my requests for information. No scheduling of appointments with the low-vision center. Nothing. Not even a wrong-number phone call or junk mail in the mailbox.

A pretty dull day, if I do say so myself. I'm not going to complain about it too loudly, though. A dull day also means nothing bad happened and that's a good thing.

Oh, and to those who follow this blog -- I'll still be posting tomorrow unless I'm deathly ill. I didn't buy a lottery ticket today. I couldn't see the sense in getting all fired-up over the surety that I won't win the huge jackpot when compared with the miniscule odds that I could maybe possibly win it. At least when I wake up in the morning I won't be disappointed that I didn't win.

Of course, if any of you do win, I can think of many good charities, research projects, and recently unemployed bloggers that could put even the smallest amount of money to very good use. Just let me know how much you'd like to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment