Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy whatever to me....

Yes, it's my birthday. No, I'm not going to tell you how old I am. Yes, I went out to lunch for my birthday. No, I didn't do anything else special (at least as of 5:30 p.m.).

Youngest Son had a great time at his friend's party last night. They played Laser Tag and other games before going back home and watching endless episodes of Big Bang Theory before they fell asleep.

Eldest Son called me from college to wish me a happy day. Fortunately he's doing well this semester, doesn't have to have a roommate in his dorm, and weathered the big storms that rolled-in a few days ago and yesterday very well. It's been drilled into him what to do in case of a severe storm/tornado/etc. and his weather radio is on to tell him where to go. I worry, but at least I don't have to worry as much when it comes to things like that.

Anyway, that's all for today.

See....if I'd started this last year like I kept promising myself I was going to I'd be done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment