Monday, January 23, 2012

Up to my eyeballs in auditions!

Sorry folks but there won't be a long post tonight. Our local Community Theatre is getting ready for a new production and tonight was audition night.

I was there as the technical director looking over the hopefuls because there's a lot of special makeup and costume notes that needed to be made. I wanted to be sure to have a good idea of the folks we were considering before I start sketching out anything. I loved majoring in theatre in college and still really enjoy working on any theatrical production I can get going. It's going to be a fun show and we've only got until the beginning of March to make it happen!

So, sorry again! But I'm sure something will be getting me on a rant or a remembrance soon. Heck, a new episode of Hoarders is coming on and that's always good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment