Monday, January 30, 2012

A rose received on any day is still pretty sweet!

Yesterday I received a very nice surprise. Husband and Youngest Son went to the grocery store for me and when they returned, they didn't bring just the groceries home. Both had picked out a bouquet of roses that they thought I would enjoy. And they were right!

A nice bouquet of yellow roses. That's one of the many, many things I really appreciate about "the guys." I enjoy that they like to spring surprises on me like that. No special occasion -- just because. They know I've been stressing over a lot of things recently and wanted to help me cheer-up. Even though flowers don't last for a long time (and I kill plastic plants), it's still nice to see something so pretty that reminds me of how much they love me. They'll send me flowers when I'm working away from home. They do it to remind me how much they love and miss me and also to make my co-workers jealous when I have them sitting on my desk.

I know it may not seem like much, but to me it means a lot. And that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment